Helloooo Friends ...
I hope I find you all doing well. I wanted to share a blog that one of my dearest friends, Danielle, just started:
Basically, it's a book blog. It's so much easier than a book club. If you ever run out of ideas of what to read, you can just catch up on the blog. Plus, if you read something that you LOVED (A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown -- 8-Tre!) or hated or didn't get (uh ... Toni Morrison), send me or Danielle an email and a review, and we'll post it. I love being challenged by new books -- if I didn't have friends pushing new authors on me, I would forever read memoirs, even the fake ones (though I hear James Frey's new novel is great -- his past two novels, I mean, "memoirs" *wink, wink* were great too). Anyway, we would love, love to hear what you have been reading ......
The blog is still in it's infant state, but I would love to see it grow to it's full potential. And no book snobs allowed! Have a great week everyone.
Somer
No comments:
Post a Comment